The next three or four weeks are going to be the busiest weeks of the year, I think, in terms of my day jobs, so I'm not setting any goals outside of that. We have until around the 24th of August to get the new systems up and running so the season launch on 4 September goes smoothly.
I'm teaching five classes at the gym this week on top of that, plus the film festival starts and I have tickets to several films.
I also have concerts Friday and Saturday night and my son's band are playing their last ever gig on Wednesday.
To say I'm overcommitted would be something of an understatement.
So, this week I'm not setting any goals for myself in terms of writing. I've told my critique group I'm out for three or four weeks and I'm going to use whatever spare time I might be able to find to rest and read and do things that don't require much brain power so I can try and make it through this crazy period.
What are your goals this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment