
It's the end of the week so it's time to celebrate the small things!
So what am I celebrating this week?
It's the weekend!
It has been a crazy week and next weeks is going to get even crazier, so I'm going to try and do as much nothing as possible this weekend. I do have some gym work to do on Sunday, and that involves learning a new class, but other than that, I'm not planning to do much work this weekend.
My big project at work is going well, but time is very quickly ticking away and we're getting very close to the wire with finishing it. We have less than a month until the new season launches and less than three weeks to get all the new systems to support it up and running.
Ack!
So, I haven't had any time to write or to really think about writing.
And the film festival starts this week. I suspect I may have been a little ambitious in buying tickets to thirteen films when we have five concerts in that time too, plus all these new systems to get up and running.
But we'll see. I'll do my best to do it all. I can sleep in October.
What are you celebrating this week?
No comments:
Post a Comment