Friday, August 28, 2026

Celebrate the Small Things 28-8-28

 It's the end of the week so it's time to celebrate the small things!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

And I actually get one this week for the first time in three weeks.  Very much needed!

We went live with our new system this week and it is already making my life about 1000% easier.  A task that used to take me a full mornning to do before each concert took me less than an hour to do yesterday.  It's going to be a massive timesaver. I still have a few busy weeks ahead as we launch the 2027 Season, but the most stressful part of all of it is over now.  

I'm planning to take a week off in early October to try and re-set a bit and get started on a new book.  What that book might be is unclear to me at the moment, but I have a few ideas I'm tossing around.  I'm sure one of them will come to the surface once I have the time to sit down and actually write.

What are you celebrating this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment