Sunday, January 28, 2024

Weekly goals 29/1/24

 I'm not going to have a lot of time over the next few weeks to do anything writing related, so I'm going to keep my goals very small and simple.  Until we finish the Festival on 17 March, work is going to have to be the priority.  And this week, ticketing has to be my priority at work.  There is a lot to do and each booking takes considerably longer than I anticipated.

So I will focus on getting another 10 queries out for Guide Us.  Like ticketing, querying takes longer than I remembered, with researching the agents' wish lists, finding out if they're open, finding out if their agency is a "no from one of us is no from all of us" agency...

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Six weeks? Man, you're going to be busy. Good luck with your querying.

    ReplyDelete