Friday, January 26, 2024

Celebrate the Small Things 26-1-24

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

With the Festival only 4 weeks away, things at work are BUSY!  So I'm celebrating having a weekend.  I won't be getting one for a few weeks while we're in the middle of things.  My bestie is down from Auckland so I'm going to see her over the weekend which I'm looking forward to.  I haven't seen her since July!  She's playing a gig here which I'm going to.  Looking forward to that.

Otherwise, I'm going to try and have a relaxing weekend.  I feel like I need to sleep a bit.

I've sent out a few more queries for Guide Us and now have 4 rejections.  All from very established agents who have big client lists already.  I feel like maybe I need to focus more on newer agents who are still building their lists, but am trying to mix it up a bit.  Will try and get a few more out over the weekend.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: