Sunday, July 3, 2022

Weekly Goals 4-7-22

 Just realized when I wrote the date that it's the 4th of July, so happy Independence Day to all my American friends.

Weekends are just too short, I've decided.  There isn't enough time to do everything I need to do.

Yes, that's a way of saying that once again, I didn't get any writing done in the last week.  Well, that's not entirely true - I wrote a lot, just not on my own projects.  And I know I won't get anything done this week either because I'm going to a conference in Auckland over the weekend so won't have any free time.

This week's goal is really just to get through the week.  I have a ton of work to get done before the conference so that's going to have to be my main focus for the week.  And I have a few other things on as well.

One day things are going to calm down a little.  She says hopefully...

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. That's why I say the days need to be longer. Then you'd finally have enough time to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete