Thursday, July 28, 2022

Celebrate the Small Things 29-7-22





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

Unfortunately it looks like it's going to be a busy one and I actually need it not to be.  I have been flat out at work and it doesn't look like that's going to stop until I finish up on the 10th. Luckily I have a few days after that to relax before I start my new job.  And it's the film festival, so I plan to spend most of those five days at the movies.

What are you celebrating this week?

 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have a busy weekend, but at least you can look forward to some quiet time before you start your new job. I had a good week seeing a group of good friends who haven't gotten together much since the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I hope you can get a moment to breathe. You're definitely going to need those days off.

    ReplyDelete