Sunday, October 17, 2021

Weekly Goals 18-10-21

 Another week already?  They seem to roll around so fast!

Goals this week...  Hmmm...  I got selected for a writing contest so one goal is to get my query and first five pages in by Wednesday.  I'm having a crack with My Murder Year this time around since clearly no one is interested in Standing Too Close.  I've been kind of quietly revising My Murder Year in the background and while I don't feel like it's 100% right yet, the first three quarters are in good shape.  It's just the ending I feel is kind of not quite right yet.  The problem with trying to turn a book that wasn't ever meant to be a mystery into something resembling a mystery...

It's a long weekend this weekend so I decided to take an extra day off to make it an extra-long weekend.  With not being able to travel for so long, I have a ton of leave saved up so I might as well take some.  it looks like Friday is going to have the best weather of all the days, so I'm hoping to get some painting done on Friday, and maybe Saturday if the weather holds.

And that's about it for goals.  What are your plans for the week?



1 comment: