Thursday, October 21, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 22-10-21

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

LOOOOOOOOONG weekend!

Yes, it's Labour Day on Monday so I decided to take an extra day off and have a four-day weekend.  Very much looking forward to that.  It's been months since I had even a single day of holiday.

I don't have a huge amount planned for the weekend.  The weather looks like it's going to be good on Friday and Saturday, so I am hoping to do some painting those days.  The rest of the weekend, when the weather looks like it might not be so hot, I guess I'll read and cook and clean up the house.  We need to re-stain our deck, so I might see if I can give that a good scrub to get all the dirt and mould and stuff off before we get the stain on there.

I also plan to do a little more sleeping than I usually do.  I've been quite exhausted the last couple of weeks.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a nice, relaxing weekend. And hopefully a bright and sunny one, too.

    ReplyDelete