Sunday, June 20, 2021

Weekly Goals 21-6-21

 It's my younger son's birthday today - can you believe he's fourteen?  I can't.  It feels like just yesterday that he was a toddler and always under my feet.  Now he's over six feet tall and still growing.

But this is not a celebrate post.  It's a goals post.  So this week's goals....  Much the same as last week's.  Keep working on Juliet x2.  I didn't do much over the weekend, I'm afraid.  The weather was horrible and it was far too tempting to curl up in a chair and read under a blanket instead of shivering over my keyboard.  But this week I'll do some more.

The weather looks set to stay horrible most of the week, so I think a lot of this week is going to be about staying as warm and dry as possible.  Thankfully we have proper heating at the office this year, which makes going to work much more pleasant, even if I do get soaked on the way there.  Both the kids already have colds, so I'm going to have to work hard not to catch it.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he's tall! There's a lot more of him to get underfoot now, huh?

    ReplyDelete