Thursday, June 17, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 18-6-21




It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Fried cauliflower.  I just had some for lunch and it was ridiculously delicious.  If that's not something to celebrate, I don't know what is.

I've also seen some good films this week, which always makes me happy, one for work and one for fun  I also saw one I didn't love, but you get that sometimes.

I haven't done as much work on Juliet & Juliet as I wanted to, but I'm hoping to get some time with it over the weekend.  I also hope to get some sleep over the weekend because I'm feeling quite exhausted.  My son's sick and kept waking me up coughing and on top of that, there were a bunch of boy racers hooning around the neighborhood in one of those super grunty cars all night.  Grrrr.....

And that's about it for things to celebrate this week.  What are you celebrating?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate those cars. There always seems to be one blasting by here. Hopefully this was a one-time thing.

    ReplyDelete