Sunday, June 13, 2021

Weekly Goals 14-6-21

 Can you believe it's the middle of June already?  Crazy!  My youngest son will be turning 14 in a week.  

Once again, my goals remain stubbornly similar this week - do some work on Juliet & Juliet.

I have revised, to some degree, through chapter 19, but there are a couple of places I need to add new scenes and I need to figure out what they are and how they will drive the narrative forward. 

Other than that, I don't have any other goals, other than the usual one to go to the gym at least 5 times during the week.  I'm kind of in a routine now, so I think that shouldn't be too hard.  I'm not loving the 6am classes, but I do like having it out of the way early in the day!

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to read your goals. I have two projects I'm busy doing. Both are already up for preorders so you can imagine the pressure I'm under! And then I have two more in July. And they both are already up for preorders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I should be working on my own Juliet & Juliet but I want to work on something else...

    ReplyDelete