Sunday, November 18, 2018

Weekly Goals 19-11-18

This week is going to be another crazy one at work because I have to go to an all-day course tomorrow, an all-day staff strategy day on Wednesday and we have a major event on Thursday night.

So once again, I'm not setting myself any serious writing goals that I won't be able to complete.

I'm about 50 pages from the end of the book I'm beta reading, so getting that finished is my priority this week.  I hope to get that done tonight.

I started fiddling around with a revision on a book that has never quite worked, and I think I may have hit on a way to fix it.  I'm only a few chapters in so far, so we shall see how we go.  What I'm doing works fine while there are only two characters, but once some more people join them, I'm not sure if it will continue to work.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Woo! 50 pages! I can't contain my excitement!

    I'm curious to know how the revision on the not-working book goes. When I'm in the midst of editing, other peoples' processes always fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with surviving the week.

    ReplyDelete