Thursday, November 29, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 30-11-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

After the craziness of the past few weeks, this week seemed very quiet and very long.  I am looking forward to the weekend and being able to do very little for a couple of days.  I might even read a couple of books.  I'm a long way behind on my Goodreads challenge, so I need to do some catching up.

I did some more editing of my book, and hope to get more done over the weekend too.

I have quite a few Christmas presents sorted already which is very unlike me.  I just need to find something for my niece and she's easy to shop for.  And do my usual Christmas baking for the people who really don't need anything else.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, Christmas baking. I hope you get some time to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two away from my goal. Will definitely achieve it. (Important to note that it was a revised goal after someone told me I'd read more books last year. But apparently in total pages I'm behind what I managed about five years back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met up with a good trekker friend I haven't seen in ages, we discussed Star Trek and had some laughs

    ReplyDelete