Thursday, November 1, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 2-11-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday and I actually get a weekend this week!

After being at a conference all of last weekend, and having a really busy week this week, I'm ready for the weekend.

And I'm kicking it off by going out to dinner with my partner to celebrate our 21st anniversary which was on Halloween.  Yes, we met at a Halloween party - he was dressed as a woman and I was covered in fake-blood.

Other weekend plans include a friend's 50th birthday party and maybe going to the movies with my son.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for actually getting a weekend this week!

    Happy anniversary! And thank you for the reminder...my 22nd anniversary was two days ago, and I am only just remembering that now. Good news is, my other half didn't remember, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, the weekend! I hope you have a relaxing one, and a nice dinner. Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the weekend. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete