Sunday, August 12, 2018

Weekly Goals 13-8-18

The film festival finished (officially) last night so my life can return to its usual rhythm once more.  It was a great two weeks, and I saw some wonderful films.  In fact, of the 22 I saw, I think there were only three I didn't think were excellent.  And I didn't hate those three either, just enjoyed them less than the others.

So now that I'm not going to films every day, it's time to get back into my book being written by prompts.  I feel like I'm probably just shy of halfway through the story now, so it's time to get to the big crisis point and start dragging Luke out the other side.  I would like to write 6 new chapters this week, but I'll be happy with 5 if the prompts work for me.

Other goals are around taking better care of myself after two weeks of not sleeping enough and irregular eating.  I need to get back into a good routine with sleeping, eating and exercise.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. It's been quite busy the past few weeks, hasn't it? I hope your schedule can get reestablished. And yay, writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with getting back into writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, Kate, what were the movies???

    ReplyDelete