Friday, August 10, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 10-8-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I have been invited to join the group blog for writers, Operation Awesome.  I'm looking forward to joining the team over there on Thursdays to answer any questions about the writing and publishing process.  You can read my first little introduction on the site here.

It's the final weekend of the film festival so life goes back to normal come Monday.  It's always such a sad thing when the festival ends, but at the same time, there's a sense of relief at being able to come home each night at a normal hour.  And I'm looking forward to getting back to work on my book.

My best friend is in town tonight playing a gig.  So after seeing two film festival films, I'm off to that.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. How cool that they asked you. I hope you have fun with that. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Congrats on being asked.

    ReplyDelete