Sunday, April 8, 2018

Weekly Goals 9-4-18

I managed to get some work done on my story over the weekend and am sitting just shy of 15K.  I hope to finish the draft this week so I can get some eyes over the story next week. It shouldn't be too hard to write 5K or so this week, can it?

I'm going to be cutting it fine to get it in by the deadline, but I think I can do it...  Maybe.

Had a crazy week at work last week and I don't think things are going to get much calmer until early May, so just steeling myself for another exhausting week...

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. All the best with your goal! You can do it!
    I have a new project I need to start editing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cheering you on. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things don't get too crazy! 5K definitely sounds doable.

    ReplyDelete