Thursday, April 19, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 20-4-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!  And yes, I realize I celebrate that fact every week.  This week I'm just celebrating harder than usual because it's been a long, busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Plus, there's a public holiday in the middle of next week, so something to look forward to for next week.

I finished my story for the anthology and even have 4500 words to spare.  Plus, in an added bonus, they've moved the deadline by a week, so I have until next Friday to revise.  So I am in the throes of revision right now and grateful I have a few words up my sleeve because I think I will need them.

I used to loathe revising, but over the years, I have learned to love it.  I might even venture to say I enjoy it more than writing new drafts these days.  I know!  I never thought I'd ever say that.

I also met my goal of going to the gym during the week more.  I have been three times already this week, and intend to go at lunchtime again today.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Friday is ALWAYS something to celebrate. Have fun with your revising, although I'm not sure how I could ever come to love it like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Nice the deadline got moved too and gives you a little extra time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your story and digging into those edits!! And hitting the gym is the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your celebrations! It's been a stressful week, and I'm also celebrating the upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete