Thursday, April 26, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 27-4-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I finished my story for the anthology and have sent it off.  I don't think it's my best story, but it's certainly better now than it was on Tuesday, before I got feedback from one of my crit partners.  I spent Wednesday (a public holiday here) implementing her feedback and feel like I have a much better story now.  Yay for crit partners!

It has been a busy week at work and I am looking forward to the weekend - even with having had a day off in the middle of the week.  We have a big event on Monday and it has been a lot of work already.  I can't wait for it to be over.  Maybe then I'll actually make it to the gym in my lunchbreaks as I've planned to.

What are you celebrating this week?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the story! It feels great to get it done, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the story sent off in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you're part of an anthology! I hope to be a part of one someday. I'm glad you got something done and have crit partners to give you feedback. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm celebrating a finished college course, old friends, and good service opportunity.

    ReplyDelete