Sunday, November 6, 2016

Weekly Goals 7-11-16

With NaNo happening, my goals are all about word-count this week.  I'm sitting at just over 11K after the weekend, which isn't quite as high as I'd like to have gotten because I know I have a couple of days this week where it's going to be tough to get anything written.  It would be good to have a little more of a bumper to cushion me for those days.

But it is what it is.  I'l try and do a few extra words every night I can work to make up for it.

I feel like I may finally have hit the real starting point for the story too, so from here, hopefully it won't be too hard to keep going and going at a good pace.

By this time next week I'd like to have around 22K in the bag, so I guess that's my goal for the week.

What are your goals for this week?

4 comments:

  1. Good luck hitting that goal! I always relied on catch-up days. By my third year, I had reduced the number of days actually writing to about 16, just over half the days of the month, and still hit 50k. It's totally possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I may need a couple of catch up days! Not sure when I'll manage it, but if I can sneak away for a full day at the library, I know 'll be able to get back on track.

      Delete
  2. Hats off to you. NaNo intimidates me too much. Hope you make your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great goal, even NaNo-wise. Good luck! I'll let you get back to writing now :)

    ReplyDelete