Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekly Goals 15-6-15

This week it's all about writing.  After a week way from my WIP, I need to settle back into it and make some real progress.  I'm sitting at the 16K mark, and I'd like to get closer to the 25K mark by next week.  It's around about that point that I introduce a new character, so I have those 9K to cement the relationship between my initial two characters.

It's going to be another busy week at work, although hopefully a little less insane than the previous few.  No traveling this week, yay!

With all the delicious bread I've been making, I'm starting a new thing where I'll post a photo on Twitter each day under the hashtag #ourdailybread.  So if you're interested in seeing what I'm making, check that out…

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I wish you a less hectic work week, so that you can focus on your writing goal—and the bread baking. I do love fresh baked bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baking, bread is on my to-bake list when I eventually get around to it! Good luck meeting your 25k goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun! Happy writing. I'm not sure if I should check out your bread photos, though. I might get too hungry :)

    ReplyDelete