Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Z is for Zzzzzzzzz

We're up to the final day of the A-Z challenge, and I have nothing for it.  I had planned to review Zero Dark Thirty, because it was on TV on Saturday night.  But I worked Saturday night and haven't had time to watch it since then.

Between work, the kids being on vacation, and trying to wrap up the last few chapters of a new novel, finding time outside work to watch films just hasn't been possible.

So my Z post is an exhausted one in which I collapse face first into my bed and Zzzzzzzzz......  Probably a cop out, but we've got to be allowed one bye per season, right?


10 comments:

  1. I'm desperately glad the A-Z is over. It was a lot more work and more tiring than I expected. But at least we accomplished it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's over now! Whew! You did good. Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought for sure I'd see Zombieland here. :)
    But, hey, you've earned the rest. Cheers to completing A to Z!!

    rumerhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for visiting my blog (A Bench with a View) and your comment. WTG for finishing the challenge; I think Zzzzzz is a great way to end it; by now we are all pretty tired and in need of a nap!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agreed, I'm ready for a nice long sleep now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I had the same cop-out for today! But hey, we made it - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go ahead! It's the end of April. Time for a break.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulatios on reaching Z! Happy to have found your blog--best wishes for future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, not the first zzzzz post, but hey congrats on finishing. I'm wrapping up visits still since I was out of town and didn't get my last few 5 blog visited per letter. I have though continued to blog a-z in May...so far anyway.
    Sandy at Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete