Sunday, July 19, 2026

Weekly Goals 20-7-26

 I had a pretty quiet, restful weekend which is what I needed.  I started beta reading a book for a writing friend, but that was pretty much the extent of my writing work.

This week isn't going to be a good one for writing either since I have three days of all-day training sessions for using our new ticketing system, and concerts on Friday and Sunday.  It's going to be busy and exhausting.

As a result, my goals for the week are very small.  I plan to do a little more work on Rebecca's book where I can.  That's it for writing related stuff.

In life-related stuff, I just need to get through the week.  Trying to find time to do anything outside the training is going to be challenging, but I may just have to pull some late nights.  especially since I'm teaching at the gym during a few of the lunch breaks I've built into the schedule.

My son's band is playing on Thursday, and I really want to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be up to it after the three days of training and 4 classes I will have taught by then.  I guess we'll see.

What are your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment