Sunday, December 17, 2023

Weekly goals 18-12-23

 It's the last week of work before the holidays and it's going to be  busy one! I have a cray amount of work to gt through before we close up on Thursday.  Plus I still have most of my Christmas shopping to do!  I'm going to be a busy bee on Friday, I think.

So no writing this week (again).  But I have high hopes for the week after since I'm going to be away at the beach with only my folks most of the time.  So if it's wet, I'll just lock myself away with my MS until the sun comes out again. Determined to have Guide Us query ready before the end of January.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm busy this week too. The theater group I work with has to move out of our cheap, dumpy space where we build and store costumes and props. We're purging costumes this week. And of course, there's fun holiday things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gearing up for going to see family this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one week left, and less than two until the new year! How did that happen???

    ReplyDelete