Thursday, December 14, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 15-12-23





It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  And there are only a handful of work days left until the holidays!

I have a busy weekend ahead, but all fun stuff, so I'm looking forward to it.  And then we only have four more days of work before the office closes and we go on holiday.  Very excited about that!  I just hope the weather improves because it's been pretty terrible since "summer" began.  There was a massive hail storm and tornado on Tuesday!  In Wellington!

I haven't done much Christmas shopping yet, but I'll get there.  Small group of people to shop for this year.  Can't wait for that ordeal to be over.  Then the actual holiday can begin.  Looking forward to going to the beach and relaxing for a week.  And I'm going to take my writing work with me in case it rains a lot.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: