Sunday, November 12, 2023

Weekly Goals 13-11-23

 I didn't get any work done on Guide Us over the weekend.  I ended up feeling quite gross for most of the weekend - tired and headachy - so I ended up not doing very much at all.

So this week's goal is to do that work.  I think I have about half a chapter to write and then I'm done apart from going back through to make sure my timeline changes are bedded in right.  So it really should not be too hard.

And here's something fun I did with a new(ish) book finding site called Shepherd.  They asked me for a list of my top reads of the last 12 months.  Compare it with what everyone else has been reading during the last year.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you didn't feel good last weekend. But it's good you didn't try to push yourself too much. I just have a bunch of random little goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you're not coming down with something. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete