Thursday, November 30, 2023

Celebrate the Small Things 1-12-23

  


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small Things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!

it has been another busy week so I am looking forward to a little downtime.  Not that the weekend isn't already booked up with various things.  I'm going up the coast on Sunday to see my friend which should be nice.  Unfortunately the weather looks like it's going to be a bit shit, so I don't think we'll get to walk on the beach this time.

I've managed to ride my bike to work once this week, which is an improvement on last week.  Maybe next week the weather will settle down a bit more and I can get a couple more rides in.  Hoping Wednesday will be fine because I need to be at work at 6:30 in the morning that day, and it will be far quicker and easier to ride than to try and navigate the buses at that hour.

I haven't done any writing work.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.  I think I will leave it until the holidays and just set aside a couple of days to blitz any last revisions then.  It's the only way I think I'll get it done.

What are you celebrating this week?


1 comment:

  1. The weather must be getting nice! It's that time of year where I wish I lived with you. I hope you can have a nice rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete