Sunday, November 28, 2021

Weekly Goals 29-11-21

 It's Monday again, so here goes with my weekly goals.

It's going to be a busy week at work because I'm having a little surgery next Monday which means I'll need a few days off to recover.  So I need to cram a lot of work into this week to make sure things won't fall apart while I'm away next week.  Plus we have an all-day workshop on Friday which means I actually only have a four-day week in the office to get all that stuff done.

I have my fingers crossed that the weather will be okay next weekend so I can get the deck stained and do some more artwork.  I have a pile of canvasses arriving this week that I ordered online, and a bunch of new paint colors I'm itching to try out.  Not to mention some new techniques I'd like to try too.

And that's about it for goals this week.  Not very exciting, I know...

What are your goals for the week?


1 comment:

  1. Surgery? Eek. I hope it goes well. I hope you guys stay safe from the new COVID variant.

    ReplyDelete