Thursday, November 25, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 26-11-21

 


It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

And it has been a very busy week at work so I am looking forward to the weekend.  The weather doesn't look like it's going to be fantastic, unfortunately, so once again I'm probably not going to be able to paint or stain the deck.  Beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to get that deck stained...

I managed to get a few quite big pieces of work off my plate this week which is good because the end of the year is looming and these things need to be done before we hit the Christmas break.  I think I have four more time-sensitive things I need to achieve before the end of the year, and a couple of things I really want to complete, but it's not the end of the world if I don't get through them.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. It's going to rain every weekend until you give up on the deck! XD

    ReplyDelete