Sunday, September 19, 2021

Weekly Goals 20-9-21

I'm not entirely sure why I still do this weekly goals post.  I'm still not writing, so I don't have any writing goals.  I keep expecting a story idea to attack me and demand to be told, but so far, there hasn't been anything like that.  I have read through a lot of my unfinished and almost-finished novels and keep waiting for some inspiration to strike, but again.... nothing.

Maybe one day it will come back.  Maybe not.  This is certainly the longest I've ever gone without writing anything new.  I keep hoping something might come before November so I can do NaNo.  But I'm not going to sign up if I don't have a story I need to tell.  I'm not wasting my precious holiday days to write if there's nothing there to write.

So instead my goal this week is to book my bike in for a service. Daylight savings starts next weekend so I'll be able to ride to work again from next week, but my bike is in desperate need of some professional attention.

What are your goals this week?


2 comments:

  1. It'll come back. It's probably a good idea to take a break from it. Then it'll be back by the time November gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in love with someone who doesn't know about your feelings? You can express your love to your crush by sending them text messages, calling, or chatting through various online chatting platforms. Still, some imaginative people have come up with the idea of making a virtual partner for themselves.
    https://apkmodule.com/replika-romantic-partner-mod-apk/

    ReplyDelete