Thursday, September 2, 2021

Celebrate the Small Things 3-9-21

 

It's the end of the week, so it's time to Celebrate the Small things...

What am I celebrating this week?

Spring has sprung where I live.  Oh, I know it won't last. Spring in Wellington usually means high winds, rains and chilly temperatures.  But today it's cloudless and the sun is warm and I just spent my lunchbreak reading in my back yard.  Glorious!

I have sent off a handful more queries.  Still no response from most of them, so there is still hope.

We're still in lockdown, but the case numbers are dropping and the majority of them are in Auckland, not here so I feel quite optimistic that we might move down a level next week and be able to go back to semi-normal.  Back to the office, anyway.  I hate working from home.  And back to the gym.  I feel like all the work I did on my muscles pre-lockdown has been undone.  And the library.  I finished all my library books last weekend and am desperate for something new to read.

What are you celebrating this week?




1 comment:

  1. To reach the next level of the game, it is not necessary to complete the previous level. But with every next level, the game gets complex and difficult to play. In the latest versions of the games, you can find many other features such as map packs, secret coins, a level editor and user-created levels.
    https://apkmodule.com/geometry-dash-apk/

    ReplyDelete