Sunday, November 1, 2020

Weekly Goals 2-11-20

 It's November, so this week's goals are all around NaNo.  I had hoped to write 5K+ on the first day to give myself a big cushion, but only managed around 3,500 in the end.  My goal is to hit 15K by the end of the week.  Possibly more, if things go well on Thursday and Friday when I'm off work to write.

I think things will go relatively smoothly once I get through all the introductory stuff and move into the real meat of the story.  Right now I'm still working out the two girls' voices and introducing the key characters - all the stuff I'll probably end up cutting out in the final draft.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. My goals are all around NaNo, too.

    3500 words in a day is great progress, even if you fell a little short of where you wanted to be. Hope you're happy with your story!

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's November, so it's time to say goodbye to a bunch of my friends for a month :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete