Friday, November 20, 2020

Celebrate the Small Things 20-11-20

 


This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I've had another really good writing week and am now about 200 words shy of 40K.  So I feel like I'm definitely on track to hit the NaNo 50K before the end of the month.  The story is moving along nicely too and I feel like I'm hitting all the right plot points.  I know I need a few extra bits and pieces earlier in the book, but that can come later.  Right now I just want to get to the end.

One thing I hadn't considered is that I'm writing in two POVs, but one of these POV characters dies before the end of the book...  So I guess the last quarter of the book will be from a single POV.  Or maybe I can move things around so she dies later than I had originally planned.

It's all very Shakespearian, so pretty much everyone dies by the end...  Doesn't leave much for a first person narrator.

2 comments: