Sunday, December 22, 2019

Weekly Goals 23-12-19

I'm on holiday so goals feel like something I shouldn't really have right now.  But because it's that time in the week, I'll play.

This week's goals are to relax and enjoy myself.  To read a lot.  Sleep a lot.  Eat good food.  Do some writing if I feel like it (and I'd better feel like it - I have a Jan 4 deadline for a story I'm writing for an anthology and I only started it on Thursday).

So that's my week planned out.  What are your goals for this week?

3 comments:

  1. I hope to finish edits on a book I should've edited a long time ago. So it's nice that I'm finally getting around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will also help you detect a pattern you may have for a certain craving at a particular time of the day. satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete