Friday, December 13, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 13-12-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

There's only one more week of work before the holidays!

While on some levels that's actually quite terrifying, on others, it's fantastic.  I get three weeks off which is very much needed.  It has been a very long year and I really need a break to recharge for the year ahead.

I haven't done as much writing this week as I would have liked, but hopefully I'll get some done over the weekend.  I'm so close to the end of this book!

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Three weeks sounds like heaven! I don't think I've had that much time off since I've been in school. Make sure to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is important to control pre-diabetes with proper diet and exercise as well as keeping weight at normal levels. satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete