Friday, November 29, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things: 29-11-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I won NaNo!

The book isn't finished yet, but I did manage to write over 50K in November.  And there's still another day left.  I don't think I'll make it to 60K, but I'll give it a shot.  I figure I have about another 15K to write before I can type 'the end'.

With November over, I only have another three weeks before the end of the working year.  I will have three weeks off work, half of which I'll spend at home getting the house tidy and clean for the new year, and the other half I'll spend at the beach house.  I can't wait!

What are you celebrating this week?


3 comments:

  1. Great job! That also sounds like an awesome vacation. Three whole weeks sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I never considered going beyond the 50k during the month. It would perhaps be interesting. I certainly ended up with plenty of practice. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll also save a ton of money, and you'll know what is going into the foods you eat. A diabetic has to be careful about every ingredient, and if YOU measured and put them all in there, it will make keeping track easy! satta king
    satta king

    ReplyDelete