Thursday, November 21, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 22-11-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

A whole lot of writing!  I had two days off this week and spend both of them working on my NaNo project.  I got just shy of 11K written in those two days which puts me pretty much on track to finish on time.  And I have another two days off next week in which I hope to do the same amount, if possible.

Both the big projects I've been working on in my day job are now (almost) complete - all I have left to do is deliver the documents to the appropriate places when they get here from the printer.  This is a huge piece of work I've been doing since mid-June so getting it out the door is a huge relief.

And of course, the weekend is upon us.  And it looks like summer might be putting in an appearance this weekend.  I hope I get some time to sit out in the sun and read.  But writing has to come first.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. Hopefully getting that big project out of the way will be conducive to writing.

    So jealous of you having summer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning I reminded myself I've written some good stuff (I think so, anyway). And hopefully will write more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king
    satta king If you have diabetes, you may want to put down that pack of cigarettes. Smoking is bad for your health generally, but it is especially dangerous for those with diabetes because it can spike your glucose levels dangerously high.

    ReplyDelete