Friday, October 25, 2019

Celebrate the Small Things 25-10-19



This post is part of Lexa Cain's blog hop, Celebrate the small things. Head on over there to sign up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's a long weekend!

Yes, Monday is our Labour Day, so we get a three-day weekend.  This is always the public holiday I look forward to most because it's been so long since the last one (Queen's Birthday in June).

So I'm looking forward to having a bit of extra rest this weekend.  I've been super busy at work again this week, and the next couple of weeks are likely to be even worse, so I am going to make the most of this weekend.  Even though I do have a bunch of work reading to do...  I will try to get that done all in one day so I still have two more days to enjoy.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment: