Sunday, August 25, 2019

Weekly Goals 26-8-19

This week I want to finish the read-through of Shook I've been doing.  I'm about two-thirds through, and I feel like maybe changing to a third person POV might have fixed at least some of the problems I think the book had.

Once I'm finished, I'll need a couple of readers.  This one is YA, so if anyone is interested, just holler in the comments.

And then I might be ready to a) finish Standing Too Close or b) start the adult book that's stirring in my brain.  I just need to settle on which POV I'm going to write it from.  I think there are three or four choices, and my brain keeps leaning toward the one that's going to be the most difficult to pull off.  Stupid brain!

And that's about it for this week.  Except for eating more burgers in the last week of the burger festival.  And planning my diet for after it's over so I can lose all that burger weight...

What are your goals this week?

1 comment: