Thursday, March 22, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 23-3-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

It's Friday!

It has been a long, frustrating week at work so I am looking forward to the weekend.  I was going to have to go to Auckland to work at an event all weekend, but at the last minute our plans changed, so I don't have to go after all.  Which is wonderful because I really feel like I need a weekend.

Especially since next weekend is Easter and we're supposed be going to an three-day music festival where we need to camp.  I haven't been camping for about 17 years, so I need some time to figure out what we need, and where we can borrow it.  Hopefully the weather forecast is better for th elong weekend than it is for this weekend....  If it's going to be terrible, I think I'll let my partner who's working at the festival, go alone.

I managed some writing this week. Not a whole lot, but my story is beginning to take shape.  I just need to write the middle now.  I have the beginning and the end.  The weekend will be a good time to do this.

My pub quiz team finally got orgnanised to go back to our favourite quiz on Wednesday night for the first time in 2018, and we came second.  By one point. Not a bad way to kick off the season, eh?

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got your weekend back. That's definitely something to celebrate. So you have the beginning and the end? Are you going to write both ways and meet in the middle? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your weekend. I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't want to go camping even if the weather was nice. I like beds too much! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 2nd place. :)

    Sounds like you will have a better weekend than originally expected. Hope you get to relax! I am happy it is the weekend too.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete