Sunday, February 18, 2018

Weekly Goals 19-2-18

I finished the revision of SHOOK yesterday, so now I have the whole book in Sam's POV.  I kind of figured out how to do it as I went along, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to make some tweaks and changes in the early part of the book (and probably the later parts too).

So this week I'm going to take a break from it so I can come back with some fresher eyes later.  I have another story sitting on my hard drive I want to take another look at, so I will drag that out and give it a read to see if it might be salvageable...

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. This week is all writing for me! It's nice that you finished this round of revisions. There's always more, isn't there? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and congrats on finishing.

    ReplyDelete