Friday, February 9, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 9-2-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I've done far more revising on my book than I anticipated and am now at the half-way mark already.  At this rate, I'll be finished by the end of February instead of the end of March!  But I'm not going to plan on that.  Who knows what curly ones life may throw my way...

My super-shy, scaredy cat has really come out of her shell.  She even slept on the end of our bed the other night, while we were in it!  And last night, she came and cuddled on the couch with me.  Whatever trauma she suffered in the three months before we got the kittens, she seems to have recovered now.

What are you celebrating this week?

2 comments:

  1. Poor kitty. I'm glad she feels safe now. I hope there are no impediments for you to finish with the revisions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you're ahead on revisions. It probably is a safe bet not to jump the gun on planning though. Life is evil in the curve balls it throws.

    ReplyDelete