Thursday, October 19, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 20-10-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

LOOOOONG Weekend!

Yes, it's Labour Day on Monday so we have a three-day weekend.  Now I know I just got back from a vacation last weekend, but it's been a crazy, crazy week at work and three days off is very needed.  Especially since I have a whole pile of writing work to do as well as housework.  I also hope to do some reading.  I'm so far behind on my reading challenge it's not funny.

My friend who has been in Europe for 6 weeks just got back and my son and I are going up the coast on Sunday to see her and to go to a piano concert.  It will be great to catch up, and the pianist is Russian and playing Russian repertoire which is my favourite.  I'm looking forward to it.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. Yay for long weekends! I hope you have fun with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don’t need to justify anticipating another long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gave me a start to read it was a Labor Day week-end, and then I remembered you live in NZ. In the US, our Labor Day week-end is the first week-end in September. Whenever it comes, though, it's to be enjoyed, a real holiday. Have a great, relaxing week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for long weekends. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete