Sunday, September 3, 2017

Weekly Goals 8-9-17

I made a little progress on a book that needs some tightening last week, so my goal this week is to keep going with that.  It doesn't need any really big changes, so I hope to get through at least another six-eight chapters.  Maybe more....

At work, I think things may calm down a little this week, so I will have a chance to catch up on some of the tasks that always slip while we're in a crazy period.  I'd like to at least be able to file some emails!

I started building a website over the weekend, and would like to finish that this week too.  I've never had one before, just this blog.  It might be time to change that!  But we will see...

What are your goals this week?


4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get back into the writing groove. It's proved difficult so far :P. Good luck with your website. I don't even know what goes into making one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the website will help drive interest to your fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Push harder in the gym. Finish the first draft of my novella. Make a video trailer for new novel out in November. Finish writing the assessments for this term (less than 2 weeks to term break)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals and I certainly hope your job gets calm. I know how that can throw a wrench in everything else.

    ReplyDelete