Thursday, September 28, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 29-9-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

I sent my first round of edits on STUMPED to my publisher.  They had asked for one scene to be slightly truncated, and for some of the language to be toned down a little.  Hopefully I have managed that without losing anything important.

I'm going away on a work trip this weekend, so no rest for the wicked this week!  I'm very glad I had one day this week where I worked from home because otherwise it would feel like 12 days straight without a break.  In fact, hopefully I can have a work from home next week too.  It's still work, but slightly less manic than being in the office and having questions and work and requests thrown at you constantly.

What are you celebrating this week?

1 comment:

  1. You certainly do sound busy. How exciting that your edits were sent off. It's one step closer to being out, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete