Thursday, May 25, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things: 26-5-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

A new publishing contract!

I am thrilled to be able to tell you that An Unstill Life, my debut novel, will be back in print soon (July, I believe).  I am extremely happy to have signed a contract with Evernight Teen for it to be re-released.  Watch this space for the new cover and other details…  And fingers crossed, some other books.

We got a new car this week.  Our old one was really on its last legs and we had reached the point where we couldn't drive when it was raining because the windscreen wipers wouldn't work.   So having a new car with all the parts working is luxurious!  And I don't even drive!

It's been a long week at work, so looking forward to the weekend.  I still have a bit of unpacking and tidying up to do, but mostly I'm hoping to read and relax a little.

What are you celebrating this week?


6 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! That's great news. And now a new car to go with the new house. You never know how much you need windshield wipers until it's raining and they don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having things to contribute to a friend's anthology. Felt good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I enjoyed An Unstill Life, great news that it's being re-released. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate! Unpacking is a good feeling too! You're almost there! I am definitely ready for Monday to be here. I have a long work weekend ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your contract! Can't wait to see the new cover. So exciting!

    Awesome news about the new car. I recently got a new (used) car and it is nice to drive something a bit more reliable. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new house, a new car, and a new contract in one week!! The tides are changing and I hope this year brings you everything you deserve!! :)

    ReplyDelete