Thursday, February 2, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 3-2-17


This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

Long weekend!

Yeah, yeah….  I know I've only been back from holidays for 3 weeks, and one of those weeks was a short one because of a public holiday, but I feel like I deserve a long weekend.  To be honest, I wish all weekends were 3 days long…

After this long weekend I'm getting back into writing.  I've had a good long break, and it's time to get back into it.  Those books aren't going to write themselves, are they?

A friend of mine just finished reading one of my books and she loved it.  We haven't had a chance to talk much more about it yet, but hopefully we can catch up next week and talk it over.  She's someone new who hasn't read anything of mine yet, so I'm looking forward to hearing her feedback.

Kids are back at school, so things should be settling back into their regular routine from here (at least until the next school break) and by then I hope to have finished at least one of the projects I'm partway through now.

What are you celebrating this week?

6 comments:

  1. Long weekends are good. Enjoy.

    Marilyn @ onbecomingawriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all weekends should be 3 days long and all birthdays should be celebrated for a month. Yay for an enthusiastic reader! It's good if your routine settles down. More time to write. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, agree that all weekends should be three days long. I would still want to work through the whole thing, but that third day would be so nice.

    And hooray for a new reader who loves what you wrote!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you've earned another long weekend. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celebrating a successful entry into the world of Wattpad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long weekends certainly help when you have so many things on your plate so enjoy them :) Have a great week - Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete