Friday, October 28, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things 28-10-16



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's the weekend!  I know it was a short week with Monday a public holiday, but somehow those weeks always seem the busiest when you get back to work.  It's been a particularly crazy week and I'm definitely glad for a couple of days to relax - although I do I have a lot of reading to do for work.

I've been enjoying my sort-of-writing break and intend to make the most of this weekend because come Tuesday, I'm starting my new book.  I have no idea how it will go because I really only have a skerrit of an idea of the actual plot, but the characters are people I feel like I know really well, so all I really need to do it keep throwing walls up in front of them and watch them react.

Or at least, I think that's all I need to do….  We shall see how it all pans out on Tuesday when I sit down to start writing.  Which I really can't wait to do!  It feels like a long time since I wrote anything completely from scratch.

Bring on NaNo!

What are you celebrating this week?


5 comments:

  1. Good for you to be taking up the Na No challenge - I did the camp and that just about finished me off so I'll not be participating come Tuesday. Have a great weekend :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a quiet weekend to prepare for the giant writing challenge! You've done NaNo before, so you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weekend is the best thing to celebrate. We should do so by having an extra weekend. Good luck on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the new novel. I looked at NaNo but can't get the creative juices flowing, so will probably swerve the challenge. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always scary starting a new story! But fun!

    ReplyDelete