Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekly Goals 12-9-16

It's still all about revising.

I have about 12 chapters left to revise in Sam and Amy (and hopefully a title will come to me in that time because I hate calling this book Sam and Amy).  I don't think I'll get through all 12 this week because I'm getting toward the part I raced to finish and I know there are some issues with the ending.

But I should finish by the end of September, which is what I was aiming for.  That gives me October to get beta-reads and do more tweaking and polishing.

I hope to get this sent off to my agents before NaNo begins so I can write something new (or maybe finish the book I started in the June Camp NaNo).

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. I'm in revision mode, too. I'm hoping to get through the first fourteen chapters of my WIP by the end of the week, and so far I'm on track to do so.

    I'd love to get things wrapped up in time for NaNao, too. It's been too long since I've participated.

    Happy revising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll think up a title soon. Maybe a beta reader can suggest something. Good luck with finishing the latest rounds of revisions!

    ReplyDelete